Monday, August 6, 2012

August 6: Tired and Happy

It has been a long night.  I went with my praise band to perform at a local Bible camp.  I wasn't looking forward to packing up the equipment.  I wasn't looking forward to unpacking the equipment.  I wasn't looking forward to setting up the equipment.  I wasn't looking forward to repeating the entire process in reverse.

As I thought, getting ready for the performance was not fun.  In fact, it was really stressful.  But then we started playing and singing.  It was great.  I really felt the presence of the Holy Spirit in that little chapel in the woods.  All of my anxiety and stress just sort of melted away, and I just let the moment overtake me.

So Saint Marty is tired and happy tonight, full of peace. 

The only thing that could make me happier

No comments:

Post a Comment