Friday, August 24, 2012

August 24: Annoyance

Yes, I'm annoyed this afternoon.  I have to go grocey shopping.  That annoys me.  I have to clean my house.  That annoys me.  I have to go to church to practice on the pipe organ for Sunday's service.  That annoys me.  I have to finish reading a book by next Thursday.  That annoys me.  I have to spend $800 to get my car repaired next Friday.  That annoys me.  I'm quite a few pounds overweight.  That annoys me.  Summer is coming to an end.  That annoys me.  I have a church picnic to attend tomorrow afternoon.  That annoys me.  I have to play special music for church this Sunday.  That annoys me.  It's supposed to rain today.  That annoys me.  I'm really tired right now.  That annoys me.  My son refuses to potty train.  That annoys me.  I need new running shoes.  That annoys me.  The house I live in has only one bathroom.  That annoys me.  The pumpkins on my pumpkin plant are the size of olives.  That annoys me.  I have to start teaching at the university of Monday.  That annoys me.

Everything is annoying Saint Marty right now.  He would bitch slap Mother Teresa today.

This guy really annoys me

No comments:

Post a Comment