Wednesday, December 7, 2011

December 7: Good Grief

One final exam down.  One final to go.

It's been a fairly good day, but for some reason, my mood has suddenly taken a nose dive, and I'm feeling quite angry/annoyed/grumpy.  I wish I could say I've been in a good mood all day, but it just doesn't seem possible at the moment.

It's not helping things that there are very small children right now in the medical office, and their parents are letting them play with my really expensive Christmas decorations.  I just don't get people sometimes.  These stupid men and women think that, because they are in a public office, they can let their little kids touch and fondle anything at their height.  I have signs posted everywhere that ask parents to monitor their brats.  Most mothers and fathers, however, are under the mistaken impression that every action of their children is cute and endearing.

It's not.  Most of the time, children are destructive and careless, and it's their parents' faults.

That was quite the rant.  I'm feeling very Charlie Brownish.  The only things I'm missing are the yellow shirt and really smart beagle.  I have all the angst and depressive tendencies.

Sounds like one of the little angels in the office just wound up my expensive snow globe.

Saint Marty says, "Good grief!"

You tell 'em, Chuck

No comments:

Post a Comment