Sunday, December 11, 2011

December 11: Christmas Program, Grading, New Cartoon

Well, the Sunday School Christmas Program is over and done for another year.  After the stress of yesterday and my encounter with an upset mother, I really have to consider whether I'll be doing the Christmas program next year.  Don't get me wrong.  I think the program went really well.  My daughter, who had the lead and a solo, was great.  The kids were adorable.  The music was beautiful.  While there were a few glitches, for the most part, the program was exactly what everyone expected it to be:  organized chaos.  However, my life would be so much less hectic if I didn't have to worry about the Sunday School program when the holidays rolled around.  Something to think about.

Now, my goal this week is to get my grading done and not fall too far behind in my work at the Surgery Center.  With my coworker gone, I have to stay on top of things or it will be a flipping mess.  I'm the only business office person now, so, if I don't get it done, it's not going to get done.  The grading is immense and causing me a great deal of anxiety.  I just have to take it a day and an essay at a time.  My work life still sucks for the time being.

I do have a new cartoon for you this evening.  Its inspiration should be pretty obvious.

Saint Marty is going to get some dinner now.

Confessions of Saint Marty

No comments:

Post a Comment