Sunday, November 6, 2011

November 6: Decorating, Egg Nog, New Cartoon

I just finished decorating my front porch with my daughter.  The Ice Creamy Christmas is all done.  When my daughter told me her theme for this year's Christmas porch, I was a little skeptical.  I tried to convince her to do The Nightmare Before Christmas.  Now that everything is done, I have to admit it:  my daughter's idea was better than mine.  It really looks cool.  And it only took us three hours, a trip to Shopko to buy a staple gun, and a broken ornament.

After we were done, my daughter poured herself a cup of egg nog, and we sat down in the porch to admire our handiwork.  I read her 'Twas the Night Before Christmas.  It's been a good day.

I have a new cartoon for you tonight.  Again, the inspiration is pretty obvious.

Saint Marty's going to sleep tonight with visions of sugar plums dancing in his head, and maybe a cup of hot chocolate spiked with peppermint schnapps.

Confessions of Saint Marty

No comments:

Post a Comment