Sunday, November 20, 2011

November 20: Holy Crap, Music, New Cartoon

All I can say right now is, Holy Crap!  I have 285 pageviews today, and I don't understand why.  We did have a snowstorm last night, which usually drives people to their computers, but Holy Crap! that's a lot of really bored people. I'm not complaining.  Not at all.  It's just so odd.  Maybe it was just one person logging on a whole lot of times.  It really doesn't matter.  Today is officially the most popular day ever for Saint Marty.

By the way, I did go to the musical last night.  It was cute.  A nice little piece of musical fluff.

I've spent most of today working with music.  Rehearsing, playing, rehearsing more.  Then I took took my daughter to church to let her practice for her piano lesson.  You know, the house down the street that I'd love to buy (it's spacious with a huge kitchen) has a piano in it.  It would be so nice to have a house big enough for a piano.  I get so tired of having to go to church to practice different pieces.  Yes, I'm whining at the moment.  It's just difficult being a musician without an instrument of my own to practice on.

I need to go for a run today.  On Thanksgiving, I'm running in the Turkey Trot 10K.  If I don't run today, I'm not going to have any other day to run before the race.  That would really suck.  Plus, I'm not so sure I'm ready for a 10K.  That's what I want to see this afternoon.

I have a new cartoon for my disciples.  It's inspiration is obvious.  You can never have too many turkey jokes around this time of year.

Saint Marty needs to get his running shoes on and hit the road before it gets too dark.

Confessions of Saint Marty

No comments:

Post a Comment