Monday, July 15, 2013

July 15: A Confession

I've got a confession.

I'm a pretty self-centered person.  I went to a meeting tonight at church where we spoke about keeping our focus on God.  I've never worn a WWJD bracelet personally, but I do believe in that sentiment.  It's about having that Christ spirit in my head and my heart.  I fail at doing that.  A lot.

Right now, it's all about money for me.  Since my hours were reduced at work, the majority of my thoughts during the day revolve around my income, or lack of income.  While I should have faith and courage, I have worry and fear.  No WWJD at work here.

I'm not praying.  I'm not letting go and letting God.  I'm not doing any of the things that a Christian should do.  I can't make it all about God right now.  It's all about me, me, me.

And that's Saint Marty's biggest problem at the moment.

Yup, this pretty much says it all...

No comments:

Post a Comment