Sunday, March 18, 2012

March 18: Project Memoir Part 3 Apology, M. C. Escher, New Cartoon

Well, I'm once again very late in getting today's post done.  Doing this Project Memoir takes much more energy than writing a poem a day.  I'm finding completing this Lenten obligation a little like drawing an M. C. Escher portrait of myself.  I question my memory, question my talent, question the extreme hubris I'm exhibiting by thinking my life is interesting enough for people to want to read about it.

Anyway, that's where I am right now in my emotions about writing memoir.  Talk to me tomorrow.  I'll probably have changed my mind by then.  It is almost 11 p.m., and I've been working on my memoir for most of the day.  I'm too tired to type it in tonight.  I will type in the next installment tomorrow morning.  Sorry.

In the meantime, enjoy the cartoon.

Saint Marty is beat/beaten tonight.  Better day tomorrow, hopefully.

Confessions of Saint Marty

No comments:

Post a Comment