Wednesday, October 26, 2011

October 26: Low Morale, Quiet Day

Morale is pretty low here at my place of work.  Coworkers are walking around as if they don't trust each other, like we're living in a police state and anybody could be the enemy.  I've been in work situations like this before, felt like Winston Smith from 1984.  The problem is that Big Brother really is watching this time.

I'm not going to get all paranoid, but if you never hear from me after this post, know that I died for the cause of Saint Marty and becoming a Blog of Note.  Not very heroic sounding, I know.  It's all I got, however.  They're going to have to tear me away from this computer kicking and screaming, then write a doublespeak memo saying how I've decided to pursue other career opportunities or gone on an extended vacation.

Saint Marty is still here for the moment.  The truth is out there.

Kind of looks like my big boss...

No comments:

Post a Comment