Tuesday, October 25, 2011

October 25: Busyness, Greek Myth

All day, I've been slowly putting together my midterm exam for my mythology class.  I register a patient, put togther a chart, then assemble another set of exam questions.  I answer the phone, then write one more true/false or multiple choice.  It was a long process, but I finally finished it a few minutes ago.  I think it's fairly straightforward, but I know my students won't find it that simple.

I don't have a whole lot of wit at the moment, and not a lot of time to work up any inspiration.  I'm slightly annoyed with the way this afternoon is turning out, but that has a whole lot to do with my attitude and some dysfunction with a sibling.  Those two ingredients have placed me in a pretty foul mood.

But I won't talk any more about it.  I've always tried to use this blog to promote understanding and peace.  At least, that's my goal.  I don't always succeed, but it's what I shoot for.

Saint Marty needs to get to class now.  Be kind to yourself tonight.  Nobody else will.

Somebody's gotta do it!

No comments:

Post a Comment