Saturday, October 1, 2011

October 1: Son's Birthday Party, Four More Days, New Cartoon

Tonight, we celebrated my son's third birthday with my family.  His real brithday was September 26, but everyone was just a little too busy during the week for ice cream and cake.  Besides, a three-year-old doesn't know any better.  My son is happy any time you put cake in front of him.  The candles were just a bonus.  And, of course, more toys to trip over at home.

Which reminds me, don't forget that Saint Marty's Day is only four days away.  Hopefully, by this time, you've all baked your Saint Marty's Day cookies and trimmed your Saint Marty's Day trees.  I myself have just put out my Saint Marty's Day manger scene.  It's beautiful.  My dad and mom looking down at me lovingly, knowing I'm the best thing to ever happen to them.  My sisters are huddled with the sheep, jealous because our parents love me best.  My brothers are the three kings, riding in on ATVs to bring me their gifts--pizza, cake, and an iPad2.  Me, I'm cuddly and cute and holy.  It's really inspiring.

I do have a new cartoon for you.  This cartoon was obviously inspired by my son's birthday party.  Hope you enjoy it.

Saint Marty's going to go bake some Saint Marty's Day fudge now.

Confessions of Saint Marty


No comments:

Post a Comment