Monday, September 9, 2013

September 9: In Keeping with My Previous Post...

In keeping with my previous post, I'm going to show myself having a low blood sugar.

I just tested my glucose level.  It is currently 45.  A normal glucose reading is between 70 and 110.  I am currently suffering a low blood sugar reaction.  Not to worry, folks.  I have already drank an orange juice and eaten two Nutri-Grain bars (apple and raspberry).  In a few minutes, I will test my glucose again.

I'm not really focusing well at the moment.  This is the third blog post I've typed today (two for Saint Marty and one for my Sunday School blog, Disturbing and Comforting).  My brain is not only severely lacking sugar, it is plain exhausted.  I'm in my office at the university, waiting for my daughter to get done with her dance classes.  I left home at 4:30 a.m., and all I can think about at the moment is going to bed.

I have the blinds closed in my office.  It helps me concentrate.  If the blinds were open, I'd be watching the sunlight slowly fading from the sky, and then I'd probably stare at the moon for a little while.  I wouldn't be typing anything.

By the way...

I have no idea what I was just going to say.  I went from moon to typing to "isn't that an interesting smell in the hallway?"  My thought processes are totally breaking down.  I think I'm expending too much energy trying to string together coherent thoughts for this post.  If I want my blood sugar to climb to a normal level, I'm going to have to stop blogging.

So, Saint Marty is going to...Isn't that a pretty shade of green on the wall?

I can see her



No comments:

Post a Comment