Wednesday, November 30, 2011

November 30: I Got Nothin'

When I teach writing workshops, which is not very often these days, I have the participants write many journal entries.  I provide topics for some of these journal entries, but, for many of them, I leave it open.  If anyone in the workshop says, "I don't know what to write about," I usually tell the person to write about not having anything to write about. 

This morning, I got nothin', folks.  After last afternoon's little post about worries, I feel a little cleaned out.  Not in a good, cathartic way, though.  More in a what-else-can-I-say way.  It's terrible to be plagued by worries all day.  I'm not sure if my constant worry is a symptom of something more serious, something that needs serious medication.  However, it is a constant drain on my energy.

Now, I hear the ghost voice of Wonder Twin in my head, telling me that my blog is becoming too negative.  Lighten up, I hear her saying.  So I will tell you one of my favorite jokes:  So this dyslexic walks into a bra...

Trying to lighten things up...
That's the best I can do this morning.

Saint Marty needs to find his happy place.  Soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment