Thursday, September 22, 2011

September 22: Friends With Comments, Early Morning, Brownies

Good morning to all the disciples of Saint Marty.

Last night, a friend made me aware of the fact that she hasn't been able to post any comments on the blog.  I have had similar issues with blogs I follow (really good blogs that I really want to write comments on).  I'm not sure what's going on.  I checked all the settings on Saint Marty, and, as far as I can tell, anyone should be able to comment, anonymously or as a follower.  I think the problem has something to do with the new-fangled editor that Blogger recently implemented.  I apologize for any frustration.  I'm trying to work out the kinks.  Keep trying to comment.  To paraphrase one of my favorite films of all time:  "If you comment, it will come."  (I have no idea what that means, but it's too early to be incredibly witty.)

Yes, it's about 6:08 a.m., and I have been hard at work for about 40 minutes.  Thursday is upon us, and the weekend is looming brightly.  I can't wait for this day to be done.  Bring on Friday!  Currently, there is a half pan of M&M brownies in the lounge that are calling to me.  I can hear them, even though I'm across the hallway from them.  They're saying, "Eat me.  Eat me."  It's either the brownies or the maintenance guy I see every morning who seems to have anger issues.

Saint Marty's going for a walk now.

Eat me, eat me, eat me
Or...
Yo, eat me!

No comments:

Post a Comment