Tuesday, June 4, 2013

June 4: Raw Post

Everything in this post is going to be raw.  No spell checking will be performed.  If I make any mistakes, I'm not going to fix them.  I'm tired of typing and writing.  I've bee doing it for about twelve hours today, not counting lunch and bathroom breaks.  I also took a twpo-mile nature walk about an hour ago to clear my head.  Didn't see any deer, but I did come across a flattened grey squirrel.  It was pretty gross.

Now, I'm waiting for my daughter to get out of dance class.  This is her last official dance class of the school year.  For the rest of the week, it's recital practice.  Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday (all day).  It's going to be a looooooooooooooong week.  I'm going to be pretty much danced out by Sunday afternoon, when it's all over.

So far, I've only noticed one little typo.  Not bad for pounding on the keyboard without stopping,.  Whoops.  I shouldn't have started bragging.

I'm hungry now.  I'd eat raw hamburger if somebody put it in front of me gihgt now.  I'n also pretty weary.  I've got about another hour before I can head home.  Maybe I'll work on my essay a little more.  Or maybe I'll read a good book.  Or maybe I'll just shut off my computer and stare into the abyss of madness.  Or maybel I'll solve world hunger and tell no one.  Or maybe I'll gnaw on a cheese stick for a while.

Or maybe Saint Marty will got to sleep.  Or go to sleep.  Or go.  Or...Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.

Wake me up tomorrow morning....

No comments:

Post a Comment