Thursday, February 6, 2014

February 6: My Tomorrow

This morning, when I woke up, I didn't have anything on my calendar for tomorrow except two office hours at the university.

Things have changed a little bit in the ensuing twelve hours.

Tomorrow, I now have a committee meeting, another meeting, an interview, a therapy appointment, and an evening of snow tubing with my kids.  I have gone from relaxed to just this side of a nervous breakdown.  Everybody wants a piece of me.

Fridays are supposed to be sedate.  Occasionally, I go back to bed after I drop my kids off at school.  I'm going to have absolutely no down time at all tomorrow, shuttling from one obligation after another, with barely enough time to gnaw on a peanut butter sandwich.

If Saint Marty were a drinking man...Wait a minute, he is.  Time for a hot toddy tonight.

I'm too busy to write a caption

No comments:

Post a Comment