Friday, February 28, 2014

February 28: Gimme a Brake

Well, we still have to get the brakes on my wife's car checked out.  I'm sure it's going to be expensive, and I'm sure we're not going to be able to afford it.

Aside from that, I don't know what to say.  We have to get that car fixed.  To get my daughter to dance class.  To get my kids to school.  To get my wife to church so she can work in the nursery.  To do a lot of things.

I'm going to take it one step at a time.  On Monday, we will get an estimate for the repairs.  Then, we will start thinking about the money.

This weekend, I'm going to try to relax.  I'll go to McDonald's tomorrow morning for breakfast.  A dollar sausage biscuit and a dollar Diet Coke.  I'll go to mass on Saturday night.  I'll go to worship on Sunday morning.  I'll watch the Oscars Sunday night.  I will not worry.

Worry is useless.  Worry is soul-killing.

Saint Marty needs a brake.

I waste a lot of time worrying

No comments:

Post a Comment