Thursday, February 13, 2014

February 13: New Line-up of Posts

I'm getting a little bored with the posts I've been writing recently, so I've decided that it's time for a new season of Saint Marty.  That's right.  I'm changing the line-up of posts.

Starting this Sunday, I will be introducing a few new features on this blog:
  • Sunday:  Classic Saint Marty--one of the most popular days
  • Monday:  Web Dip--another popular feature
  • Tuesday:  Prayer Intention of the Week--a special prayer focus for the week
  • Wednesday:  White Wednesday--interesting facts about E. B. White, the author of Charlotte's Web
  • Thursday:  Thursday Thanks--expressing some gratitude
  • Friday:  Fairy Tale Friday--still really popular
  • Saturday:  Poem of the Week--either from an established poet or a new poem from me
So there you have it folks.  That's what you have to look forward to, starting on February 16.

Saint Marty's shaking things up a little bit.

This is exactly what I'm doing

No comments:

Post a Comment