Friday, October 4, 2013

October 4: Saint Marty's Day Eve

Well, the stockings are hung by the chimney.  The Saint Marty's Day cookies are on the dining room table with a mug of Saint Marty nog.  I've just finished reading 'Twas the Night Before Saint Marty's Day to my kids.

That day is almost upon us.  Tomorrow morning, I will turn on the TV to watch the Macy's Saint Marty's Day Parade.  I can hardly wait to see the 40-foot tall Saint Marty balloon floating down the streets of New York City.  It will be an awe-inspiring sight.  And at the end of the parade, Al Roker, dressed as Saint Marty, will roll into Times Square on a float.

I have no poem for you tonight.  I'm too excited about tomorrow's festivities.

Saint Marty hopes you all get him wonderful presents tomorrow.

A picture from last year's Saint Marty's Day parade

No comments:

Post a Comment