Sunday, October 20, 2013

October 20: Classic Saint Marty, New Cartoon, 2011

Well, I do have a Classic Saint Marty for you guys tonight.  I decided to simply check back two years to see what I was doing.  I was hoping to find a notable difference in subject or mood.  I didn't find that.

Basically, Saint Marty is just two years older.

October 20, 2011:  The Lost Week Ends

This whole week has been a blur of cold medicine and bad news.  I'm glad it has come to an end.  I am staying positive.  I will not say anything about coughing all night long or the lack of groceries at my home at the moment.  (We hit Walmart tomorrow.)  I'm not going to bitch about being rejected by The MacGuffin.  I did enough of that this morning.  I'm not going to express any negativity about the shitty economy or job situation or the fact that I'm going to die as a part-time adjunct.

Nope.  Only sunshine from me tonight.  So...that's about all I have to say.  My wife is waiting for me to arrive home.  The kids are probably driving her a little nuts.  It's too cold to play outside now.

Saint Marty, walking on sunshine tonight.  Sort of.


Confessions of Saint Marty

No comments:

Post a Comment