Sunday, April 8, 2012

April 8: Easter Card, New Cartoon

On this Easter Sunday night, I'm going to use this post as my Easter card to my wife.  Since cash has been tight for us recently, I didn't buy my wife a card for Easter.  I was planning on creating a hand-made card, but (no surprise here) I ran out of time.  I owe my wife this post.  So, here goes...

My Darling Love,

On this day, when we celebrate the Risen Savior, I give thanks for you.  I give thanks that you are in my life to save me, each and every day.  When I get up for work in the morning, you are there to remind me why I work.  When I come home after a long day, dog tired, you are there to remind me how to smile and laugh.

You are my warmth in the cold night.  You are my umbrella in the rain.  You are my light in the darkness.  On this glorious day, you, our daughter, and our son are the greatest blessings in my life.

Saint Marty believes in miracles because of you.

Confessions of Saint Marty

No comments:

Post a Comment