Friday, April 27, 2012

April 27: Welcome to Wayport at McDonald's, Art Stroll

Welcome to Wayport WiFi at McDonald's again.  This system is so friggin' slow that I've already been kicked off twice, and I haven't even typed two sentences yet.  Every other word I key in, the screen of my laptop goes grey, and a little blue circle of doom appears.  The circle hovers mid-screen for about thirty seconds to a minute, and then one of two things happens.  One, the screen goes back to normal edit mode.  Two, the screen stays eternally grey, and I have to reset everything.

Here comes another grey-out.  Hopefully, I'll see you on the other side.

Back again.  I did set up my art work for the Art Stroll tomorrow in my home town.  It took about twenty minutes.  The florist I was assigned to display at already had an area picked out for me.  It was just a matter of arranging my books and frames.

House cleaning tonight.  Not looking forward to it.  But Saint Marty loves him a clean shower in the morning.  Another grey out on the way.  See you...

Finally, a computer message I understand

No comments:

Post a Comment