Wednesday, January 4, 2012

January 4: WiFi, Hooking It Up, Waiting for Daughter

No WiFi for you!
I spent about an hour this afternoon, trying to get my wireless Internet hooked up.  It isn't hooked up yet.  AT&T still hasn't activated the account.  I was a little disappointed.  Now, I have to try to hook it up by myself tonight.  I had my tech-nerd sister to help me this afternoon.  I'm the Lone Ranger tonight.  As the Soup Nazi on Seinfeld said, "No WiFi for you!"

I'm currently waiting for my daughter to get done with her ballet class.  Then I have to head over to Office Max to pick up a 2012 wall calendar for our house.  Just a lot of little housekeeping stuff to take care of today.  Tomorrow morning, I'm having breakfast with a good writer friend.  I'm really looking forward to seeing him.

I will post again tonight if I get the WiFi up and running at my house.  If I don't, this will be my final communication until tomorrow.  (It sounds like I'm posting from some remote, outer space station near Alpha Centauri or something.)

Wish Saint Marty good WiFi luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment