Friday, January 13, 2012

January 13: An Apology, Irrational, Animal Cruelty

I guess this morning's post upset some people.  Well, it upset at least one person.  A gentleman named Chuck left a comment for me, expressing his disapproval of my tactics in the dispensing of my rodent problem.  He called my use of the glue traps cruel.  Either that, or he called my suggestion of taking the live mouse outside and smashing it with a snow shovel cruel.

Let me express my apologies to Chuck and any other lover of filthy, disease-carrying rodents I may have upset.  It was not my intent to encourage rodent cruelty, rodent discrimination, or any other kind of rodent violence.  While I. myself, cannot embrace the rodent as a creature of God because of my irrational phobia, I certainly would never do anything to throw rodent culture into chaos.

Therefore, please don't take my previous post as anything more than me trying to come up with something funny to say.  If you are currently in a serious inter-species relationship with a rodent, I will not judge you.  If you believe in rodent free love, God speed to you.  However, I will not be throwing any rodent dinner parties any time soon, unless the main course is d-Con.

Saint Marty just ain't a lover of mice, rats, chipmunks, squirrels, rabbits, bats (which are just rats with wings), gerbils, hamsters, guinea pigs, or anything of that ilk.

If you're into this, I wish you well

No comments:

Post a Comment