Sunday, July 13, 2014

July 12: Fireworks Hangover

Hey, guys.  I'm not going to post too much tonight.  It has been a killer day.

I was up at 7 a.m. to run a race with my daughter.  (She took first place in her age group.  I took fourth place.)  By the way, my calves have not yet recovered.

Then I took my kids to a parade.  Two hours in the sun, scrambling for Tootsie Rolls and bubblegum.

Cleaned my parents' house.  Watered a friend's flowers.  Played the organ for church.

Finally, fireworks.  Kettle corn.  Bratwurst.  Sparklers.  And rain.  Lots of rain.  My underwear is still damp.

Got home about half an hour ago.  I don't have the energy to draw a new cartoon or search for an appropriate image to accompany this post.  So imagine a really funny or inappropriate picture.

Saint Marty is going to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment