Wednesday, July 18, 2012

July 18: God Bless Us Every One, Tiny Tim, K

"God bless us every one!"  said Tiny Tim, the last of all.

Yes, I went there.  I had to use the most famous line from A Christmas Carol to describe my time with K last night.  It was a great night.  We went to Burger King for dinner.  I tried the bacon ice cream sundae.  I don't recommend it.  Then we went to the playground.

The kids loved the huge play structure.  Plus, there was a rock band playing down by the pier for teen night.  The band wasn't that special, but K's older daughter loved the music, and the rest of the kids made friendship bracelets and played croquet and ate Doritos.

Tiny Tim had it right.  God bless us.  Every one.

Saint Marty will say the rest with pictures.

K looking pensive
K's older daughter
K and her younger duaghter

K and my wife

K and Saint Marty

No comments:

Post a Comment