Monday, July 30, 2012

July 30: Kristen Stewart Begs Robert Pattinson to Take Her Back

This post has nothing to do with Kristen Stewart or Robert Pattinson or vampires or cheating girlfriends.  Sorry about that Twihards or Twihearts or Twiheads.  I will not be discussing Edward or Bella.  I will say nothing about Kristen's little fling with her married director.

The reason I chose to title my post thus was to see if it made any difference in how many views it got overnight.  I've noticed that posts that have popular movies or TV shows in their titles tend to get a lot of hits.  I've also noticed that blogs that have racier titles like "A Quickie" tend to generate some excitement, as well.  Therefore, I tried to pick the most trendy topic for my post title.  Thank you Stephenie Meyer and Twilight.  Now, I'll see if it makes any difference.

Not much to report this afternoon.  It's been quite a busy day, and I'm almost at the end of it, thank the Lord.  I have to stop and pick up some gardening soil on my way home for my pumpkin plant.  It looks like its roots are exposed, and I want to provide a little more fertilizer.  When I get home, I'm going to have to do some gardening.

Well, that's all I got.  Kristen Stewart is young and stupid.  Her director is old and lecherous.  Robert Pattinson can do a lot better.  (I hear Katie Holmes is free.)

Saint Marty isn't above shameless pandering to get more readers.

Kristen's cheatin' heart

No comments:

Post a Comment