Monday, May 7, 2012

May 7: Chocolate Milk Head, Crunchy, Home

We are home, and I am tired.  We got home over an hour ago, and everything is unpacked and put away.  The trip today was uneventful, except for a small chocolate milk incident.

As Desi Arnez might say, "Let me 'splain."

We stopped at a McDonald's right after we crossed the Mackinac Bridge.  As we were sitting in the play area, my wife was suddenly showered from above by chocolate milk.  All over her head and down her back.  It seems a little girl brought her drink to the top of the structure, and then she tripped while walking through the catwalk above my wife.  By the way, the little girl was the daughter of one of the managers at the restaurant.  So, the manager gave us a whole bunch of free stuff.  Cookies.  An apple pie.

But, my wife's hair is a little crunchy and sticky tonight.  No double entendre intended.  I myself am feeling a little crunchy and sticky, but that's the result of being in a car for nearly nine hours today.

Saint Marty will be back to normal blogs tomorrow.  He's going to bed now.

Just add whipped cream and a cherry!

No comments:

Post a Comment