Wednesday, May 2, 2012

May 2: Celebrating Wondertwin

Today, I wish to acknowledge my elder. 

Happy birthday, Wondertwin.  Thank you for keeping me honest when all I want to do is lie.  (By the way, you could let me lie every now and then.  It wouldn't hurt my feelings.)  Thank you for your fad diets, from SOS to Vegan.  Thank you for teaching me to laugh at myself.  Thank you for pissing me off.  Thank you for sharing your dreams around the breakfast table, even though said dreams make absolutely no sense, whatsoever.  Thank you for your epiphanies.  Thank you for being the blueberry and taking on the Great Eyesore.  Thank you for your hardboiled-egg meltdown.

Today, I celebrate you, Wondertwin.

Saint Marty is a better saint because of you.

All Hail, Wondertwin

No comments:

Post a Comment