Thursday, February 7, 2013

February 7: Snow and Film and Ballet

It has been snowing all day in the Upper Peninsula of Michigan.  Light, easy snow.  The kind of snow that doesn't cause any cancellations but makes things a little harder to drive to.  In about half an hour, I will leave to teach my Intro to Film class.  Pulp Fiction today.  I'm sure my students are going to eat it up since I've bombarded them with Charlie Chaplin, Orson Welles, and an Italian comedy.  They're going to eat it up like a Royale with Cheese.

After I'm done teaching, I have to swing by the dance studio to see if my daughter made it back from Lord of the Dance in time for her pointe class.  It isn't looking too favorable.  When I talked with her earlier today, I told her I was going to strap on her pointe shoes and go to class myself.  I was only half-kidding.  Those classes are expensive.

So that's what Saint Marty has for you this afternoon:  snow, Tarantino, and ballet.

I could do this....

No comments:

Post a Comment