Monday, November 12, 2012

November 12: New Cartoon, Deer Hunting, Church Meetings

I am currently sitting in a church meeting, typing this blog post as quietly as possible.  I want to be done with my work by the time I hit my front door.  I don't want to have anything to do when I get home.  I'm tired.

I realized this afternoon that I didn't post my second cartoon last night.  It was a complete oversight on my part.  For those of my disciples who are not residents of the Upper Peninsula of Michigan, I need to explain the importance of November 15.  That day, which is Thursday, is the opening day of Deer Season.  On that morning, well before the sun rises, hundreds of hunters will be trudging into the woods with firearms, hoping to slay some Bambis.  That is the genesis of today's Confessions of Saint Marty.

I am not a hunter.  I have never killed anything with a rifle.  I don't eat venison.  So not to worry.  I will not miss any opportunities to post.

It's almost Saint Marty's turn to speak.  He is the next agenda item.

Confessions of Saint Marty



No comments:

Post a Comment