Wednesday, April 18, 2012

April 18: No Spirits, I'll Think About That Tomorrow

Well, we received no visits from the Health Care Spirits today.  However, my manager has informed the staff that the Spirits will appear tomorrow morning, when the bell tolls eight.

I really wish the haunting had happened today.  The longer I have to wait, the more anxious I become.  I just want this observation to be over.  I want to know what to expect.  Now, I have a whole evening, night, and morning to worry about it.  I wish I could be like Scarlett O'Hara.  I'd love to be able to say, "I can't think about that right now.  If I do, I'll go crazy.  I'll think about that tomorrow."  I'm not like that.  I will think about it right now, later tonight, and tomorrow.

At least I have choir practice to take my mind off the Spirits tonight.  That will take care of a couple of hours, anyway.  Then American Idol is on, as well.  That will eat up another hour or so.  Perhaps I can simply keep myself so damn busy that I'll just fall into bed and pass out at the end of the evening.

Saint Marty needs to break out the Ouija board tonight.  Perhaps the Spirits will have some words of wisdom for him.

Saint Marty says, "Fiddle dee dee."

No comments:

Post a Comment