Sunday, August 7, 2011

August 7: Most Exciting Sunday Ever, "America's Got Talent," New Cartoon

Okay, today wasn't the most exciting Sunday ever, but I had to get your attention.  As Sundays go, today was pretty much par for the course.  Worship in the morning.  Lunch.  My son's nap.  Dinner at my parents' house.  However, if I had titled this post "Normal Sunday," I may not have passed the glance test.  (That's the test where my post pops up on your screen, and you look at it and think, "What's this lame crap?")

The most exciting thing I will be doing tonight is watching a rerun of America's Got Talent.  It's the episode I missed on Tuesday night.  I saw the results show, so I know which acts get kicked off, but I still want to see the performances.  I may even buy a bag of Combos to celebrate being on vacation this week.

I do have a new cartoon for today.  It was inspired by one of my favorite Christmas specials ever--A Charlie Brown Christmas.  I hope you enjoy it.

Saint Marty says, "Good grief!"

Confessions of Saint Marty

No comments:

Post a Comment