Sunday, July 31, 2011

July 31: Dropping Daughter Off, New Cartoon, Quiet Night

A few hours ago, I dropped my daughter off a summer camp for a week.  This summer is her second at the camp.  She had a great time last year, and I'm sure she will have a great time this year, as well.  She was incredibly excited all day to get there.  Me, I still have a daddy thing.  I find it very difficult to let her out of my sight that long, even though it's completely safe and she's surrounded by tons of responsible adults.  Hard to let the little girl go.

With my daughter gone and my two-year-old in bed at 8 p.m., it's going to be a very quiet evening.  I'll probably get a lot of reading done tonight.  Currently, I just started The Hunger Games trilogy, and I'm finding it quite good.  Always up for an end-of-the-world, dystopian, young-adult novel.  Plus, it's much better written than the Twilight books.

Well, that's about all for today.  Thanks all of you for giving this blog its best viewing month ever--over 700 hits.  Tell your friends, tell your neighbors, tell your mom, tell your dad to visit.

Saint Marty needs more company.

Confessions of Saint Marty

No comments:

Post a Comment