Tuesday, January 14, 2014

January 14: Out of Words

Well, I am officially out of words this evening.  After a day of working, teaching, blogging, I'm pretty much a dry well.  It doesn't help that I'm functioning on about four hours of sleep, too.

I'm a little disappointed with myself.  I hoped to accomplish a lot more today.  But, of course, I fell more than a little short.  I don't even have the energy to proofread this post.  I have done the bare essentials to get by today.  And I'm doing the bare essentials tonight.

I'm ready to teach tomorrow.  After I publish this post, I will lay out my work clothes, brush my teeth, and go to bed.

Hopefully, Saint Marty will be able to fall asleep.  That's been difficult these last few nights.

The best laid plans of Chicken and men

No comments:

Post a Comment