Tuesday, August 27, 2013

August 27: Anexsia and "America's Got Talent"

I have made it through another day.  My students couldn't even tell that it felt like my spleen was going to burst through my belly button Alien-style.  I did get a message on my answering machine from my father-in-law this afternoon, something along the lines of, "You're having appendicitis and decide to got for a three mile run.  You are such a dipshit!"  Of course, he said it in a very loving way.

Now, I'm a happy camper.  I'm on the couch.  I have anexsia.  I have America's Got Talent.

The only thing that could make Saint Marty happier is the Swedish Academy calling me right now and giving me the 2013 Nobel Prize for Literature.  And another anexsia.

My troubles are melting like lemon drops...

No comments:

Post a Comment