Monday, August 26, 2013

August 26: First Day, Kicked by a Donkey

Well. I didn't work at the medial office today.  However, I did teach this afternoon.  After those few hours on campus, when I got home, I felt like I'd been kicked by a donkey in a very sensitive place.  I thought I'd been doing really well.  Obviously, I'm not quite as strong as I thought.

I talked to a friend who's a surgical nurse this evening, and she said, "It's the anesthesia.  It kicks you in the ass."  Well, there ya go.  I'm being kicked in the ass.

I'm probably not going back to work in the medical office until after Labor Day.  That doesn't break my heart, but it also worries me.  There's going to be a huge pile of crap to deal with when I get back.  Did I say "huge"?  I meant monstrous.  I'm going to be drowning in paperwork.

OK, I'm going to stop talking about it now, or else I'll never get to sleep tonight.

Saint Marty needs to put his feet up and breathe deeply.

My parts are hurting

No comments:

Post a Comment