Monday, October 8, 2012

October 8: Al Dente Brain

Here is a recipe for an al dente brain:

1.  Take your brain.
2.  Add about 100 medical charts to assemble.
3.  Sprinkle in around 20 phone calls.
4.  Remain at your desk for four hours.
5.  Forget to take a bathroom break until your bladder is ready to explode.
6.  Repeat these steps as necessary.

I am beat, and I'm only half-way through my day.  I still have to put together my lesson plan, and I still have to teach.  And then I am flying solo with parenting duties tonight.  My wife is going to a meeting with some ladies at church.

I am pretty sure if you took my brain and flipped it against the wall, it would stick like a piece of cooked linguine.

Saint Marty is al dente.  Add some Alfredo sauce and a piece of garlic bread, and he would be a main course.

Anybody got some parmesan?

No comments:

Post a Comment