Monday, October 15, 2012

October 14: One More Note About Friday the 12th

Just one last post about our arrival at the Wisconsin Dells on Friday.  After the bed bugs were taken care of, my daughter and I hit the indoor water park at the Kalahari Resort, and we had a great time.  Especially my daughter, as you can tell by the picture below.  She spent a lot of time travelling down the water slides.  She also spent a lot of time surfing.  I, on the other hand, spent a lot of time in a rented cabana, trying to relax after a pretty stressful few hours.

We got back to our new suite of rooms at around 10:30 p.m., Wisconsin time.  It was a long day, and my daughter had to get up at 6:30 in the morning to get to the dance convention by 7:15 a.m. 

Saint Marty did not go surfing.  He only went on one water slide.  He was not a party pooper.  He was a pooped party.

My daughter, hangin' ten at the surf pool

No comments:

Post a Comment