Monday, June 23, 2014

June 23: Oil Change, Car Repairs, "Web" Dip

I am once again in the position of needing expensive car repairs.  My auto is going to the dealership tomorrow morning for an oil change.  Every time I get an oil change, I discover that my car has some fatal ailment.  Bad brakes.  Bad struts.  Ball joints.  Whatever.  This time, I know for certain something expensive is headed my way.

For the last couple weeks, my brakes have been making some very unhealthy sounds.  Now, that's what I'm expecting.  I'm sure other problems will be diagnosed.  There always are.  I dread tomorrow because of the news I will receive, but it's out of my hands.  I can't do anything but wait and pray.  I'll be praying a lot tomorrow.

Thus, my question tonight for my Web dip:

Will the cost of my car repairs give me nightmares and insomnia?

And the answer from the pig and spider:

"He isn't dead," hollered Zuckerman.  "He's fainted.  He gets embarrassed easily.  Run for some water, Lurvy!"

Well, there you go.  Saint Marty's gonna faint like a pig tomorrow when he gets the news.

"It's gonna cost HOW MUCH?!!"

No comments:

Post a Comment