Wednesday, December 26, 2012

December 26: One Vote and Counting...

So, The Catcher in the Rye has received one vote.  That's one more vote than I thought I'd receive on any book.  It looks like Holden Caulfield is in the lead at the moment.  Other authors have five more days  to beat Mr. Salinger.

It was tough getting back to work today.  I'd like to say I enjoyed myself.  That it was easy.  However, after being on vacation for four days, it wasn't quite like riding a bicycle.  It was more like strapping on roller blades for the first time in my life and rolling down a street in San Francisco into the Bay.  Tomorrow's going to be hideous.  I have to take the Christmas decorations down because I will be on vacation for the next two weeks, and nobody else in the office will do it.  It's going to be really depressing.

So, let Saint Marty sum things up:  J. D. Salinger--one, Christmas Decorations--zero.

They're coming down tomorrow

No comments:

Post a Comment