Monday, July 14, 2014

July 14: A Good Night of Candles, Brownies, and a "Web" Dip

Hey, guys and gals.  It's really late.  My wife and I just finished cleaning up our house.  We hosted a Partylite candle party this evening.  Lots of wax, a couple cheese balls, and brownies.  Family and friends came, and we had a really good time.

But it's really late, and I just got a chance to sit down with my laptop.  This post is not going to be long.  I don't have the energy or time.  What I have is a lot of happiness.  And cheese.  The brownies are all gone.

My Web dip question is:

Will I be blessed by a full-time teaching job at the university this year?  (What the hell?  I don't have anything to lose here.)

Next morning, Wilbur arose and stood beneath the web.  He breathed the morning air into his lungs.  Drops of dew, catching the sun, made the web stand out clearly.  When Lurvy arrived with breakfast, there was the handsome pig, and over him, woven neatly in block letters, was the word TERRIFIC.  Another miracle.

I'll take that.  A terrific miracle.

Now all Saint Marty needs is a spider to weave a web that reads HIRE THIS MAN in the English Department office.

A miracle with cheddar

No comments:

Post a Comment