Friday, July 11, 2014

July 11: Things that Suck

Since I am going to be writing only positive posts starting tomorrow, I have to get all my negativity out tonight.  Therefore, I am going to write about things that suck tonight.

Giant healthcare organizations suck, as well as private health insurance companies.

Republicans who believe that the minimum wage is just right where it is suck.  Democrats who believe the same thing suck.

Movies this summer pretty much suck.

My job, while it doesn't completely suck, gives off a sucky glow.

Being a part-time instructor at a university sucks.

Vacuum cleaners suck.  (Get it?)

Trying to publish poetry sucks.

My running shoes suck at the moment.

Mean people suck.  Rich people, for the most part, suck.  Justin Bieber sucks.  The last season of American Idol sucked.  Kale sucks.  John Boehner sucks, and so does his tan.

I could go on all night, but I have a date with my wife.  We're going to Red Lobster for dinner.  That doesn't suck.

Saint Marty has to get up early tomorrow morning to run a race with his daughter.  He hopes he doesn't suck.

In what world does kale not suck?

No comments:

Post a Comment