Monday, March 3, 2014

March 3: Quick "Web" Dip after Poetry

Well, I just finished teaching the last session of my poetry workshop for the community schools, and I know I'm going to miss the people in it.  But, that's the nature of being a teacher.  You meet; you teach; you let go.  And hope you've done some good.

I don't have much time this evening.  I have to go pick up my daughter from dance class in a few minutes.  I will do a quick Web dip:

Will my wife's car get repaired this week?

And the answer from Charlotte is:

"Did you have a good time at the Fair?" she asked as she kissed her daughter.

Fern nodded.  "I had the best time I have ever had anywhere or any time in all of my whole life."

Well, that's a pretty positive answer, I think.


Saint Marty's counting on some goodness this week.

Goodbye, poets

No comments:

Post a Comment