Friday, July 12, 2013

July 11 Make-Up 2: A Little Therapy Tonight

NOTE:  This post was meant for last night.  I'm sorry for being absent yesterday.

I'm currently sitting in my therapist's office, waiting for my wife to show up.  I know that doesn't sound like much fun, but I really look forward to our therapy sessions.  Dr. K has seen my wife and I through some very tough times.  She's funny, honest, and tough.  She can smell bullshit the minute it steps through her door.

Therapy helps me think clearer.  If I'm struggling with some issue (and I usually am--I'm full of issues), I can talk it out.  It's like spreading out the pieces of a puzzle.  I can see the edges and center pieces, and I can put the whole picture together in a different light with Dr. K.

Saint Marty's wife just showed up.  It's time to assemble my jigsaw life.

Putting it all together...

No comments:

Post a Comment