Wednesday, June 19, 2013

June 19: Butternut Squash!

I have been trying not to use profanity during these last few bad news days.  I am going to try to write this post using some of the alternatives I've come up with for swear words.

Butternut squash, these last few days have been really shiitake mushrooms.  Jingles, I just want to kick everyone in their gulldarn throats.  I mean, how much more monkey bread is going to be thrown at me.  Every time some flugelhorn talks to me, I want to flipping scream, "Leave me the fizz alone!"

I don't know why all this cow pasture has come my way.  I don't know what dust bunny has it in for me.  But I'm tired of all this guacamole.  If I could, I would simply start telling the truth.  I would tell each and every goat cheese in my life exactly what I thought.  I'd say, "You are a Mormon Tabernacle Choir, and I can't stand being in your presence one more horned toad minute."

Christmas cards, Saint Marty is sorry about his language.  If he offended you in any way, go flabbergast yourself!

Go fishfry yourself!

2 comments:

  1. Brilliant Saint Marty...
    Here's an Australian saying which may help relieve the stress:
    "May your chooks turn into emus and kick your dunny down" ha ha ha.
    Translations... "dunny" = outside bathroom
    "chooks" = chickens
    Cheers, Catherine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm definitely going to use that one.

    Thanks,

    Saint Marty

    ReplyDelete