Friday, July 22, 2011

July 22: TGIF, On the Road Tomorrow, Poetry Reading Tonight

I'm soooooo glad it's Friday.  Starting with my close encounter on Monday with the skunk, this week has pretty much sucked.  I'm glad to see it coming to an end.  The weekend promises to be quite busy.

Tomorrow, I'm going to be on the road all day long.  I have three separate events to appear at in the Copper Country (two panel discussions, one poetry reading).  For those of you who are non-Yoopers, the Copper Country is on the far west end of the Upper Peninsula of Michigan.  Needless to say, I won't be getting home until late Saturday night, so don't expect any posts tomorrow.


I was going to try to submit more poems for publication today, but I find myself tired and a little overwhelmed with other work.  I have scouted out my next victims for submission, but I haven't made any final decisions.  However, I will get back on the submission horse by Monday.  Hi-yo, Silver!

Tonight, I will be attending the readings at the Butler Theater in Ishpeming, as I said in yesterday's post.  If you're in the Ishpeming area, stop by for some poetry, fiction, non-fiction, and wine.  That's what I'm hoping for.

Saint Marty is ready for the weekend to start.

No comments:

Post a Comment