Tuesday, May 10, 2022

May 10: Eshark, Spirit Animal, Some Advice

Santiago is on his way to becoming legend . . . 

"Tiburon," the waiter said, "Eshark." He was meaning to explain what had happened.

"I didn't know sharks had such handsome, beautifully formed tails."

"I didn't either," her male companion said.

A day in the office.  Literally all day.  I arrived around 8 a.m. and didn't leave until about 8:30 p.m.  One of my best friends gave a felting workshop this evening at the library, and my son came to participate.  This friend is my son's spirit animal.  They are so much alike.  And one of her careers was helping at-risk youths.

Before the program started, my friend spoke with my son.  Gave him some advice.  Practical ways to avoid getting in trouble.  Told him that she'd be checking up on him.  He had a really good evening.

Saint Marty's koan for tonight:  beauty is in the eye of the shark beholder. 



1 comment: