Wednesday, March 7, 2012

March 7: Another Productive Day, Dammit!

Well, I've had another very productive day, doing everything but working on Project Memoir.  I've put together charts.  I've put together more charts.  Then, when I was done with that, I put together more charts.  My mind is absolutely jelly at the moment.  I don't know if I'll be able to concentrate enough tonight to get anything written.  I'm going to try, however.

I have to go to choir practice, as well.  That's at 7 p.m.  By the time all that's over and done, it will be past eight o'clock, and my mind will be beyond jelly.  It will be liquid slime.  However, I will still try to write. 

I'm finding that I make a lot of excuses this Lent.  I also find writing prose, that isn't a blog, very daunting.  Therefore, I make excuses.

Tonight, Saint Marty will make no excuses.  He will write.  Dammit.

Can't think of anything witty to say, either

No comments:

Post a Comment