Thursday, March 15, 2012

March 15: Lots to Do Tonight, Spaghetti and Italian Sausage

My wife is working late tonight at her new job.  Therefore, I'm single parenting tonight.  I have to pick my son up from his daycare.  I have to pick my daughter up at my mother's house.  When I get home, I have to do the feeding, bathing, lunch packing, and putting to bed.  I'm having a little difficulty adjusting to this new schedule.  Once my wife starts her regular shifts, after she's done training, I'm going to be doing nights like tonight a lot.  That's OK.  I just have to get used to it.

Yes, I'm going to write about food again tonight.  I'm having spaghetti with Italian sausage for dinner.  I still have to cook the sausage, but that won't take me too long.  For my kids, grilled cheese is the go-to for my three-year-old son.  My daughter loves ravioli.  That's my gastronomic game plan for this evening.

Another gorgeous, warm day in the Upper Peninsula.  Can't really complain about weather right now.

Saint Marty might do some writing tonight.

You're jealous.  I know you are.

No comments:

Post a Comment